Centre In The Square is always looking for the perfect event people to work at our world class theatre, and we are doing it again!
If you are interested in applying for this PT position on our team, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Stage Door Reception is an integral part of supporting and maintaining communication, organization, privacy and confidentiality back of house at Centre In The Square (CITS). This position requires professionalism, diplomacy, tact and the utmost discretion at all times. Stage Door Reception provides administrative, communications and reception support service for all departments, visitors, contractors and visiting touring personnel. The role is expected to be flexible in terms of hours of work. Shifts consist of early mornings as well as late evenings and may include building opening and lock up.
– Greet visitors, suppliers, contactors, vendors, artists and promoters at the Stage Door and direct to the appropriate staff member.
– Ensure that everyone coming through Stage Door has completed the appropriate COVID-19 screening and are compliant with CITS’ Vaccination Policy and its Health & Safety protocols.
– Respond to phone, email and in person inquiries at Stage Door, providing general information and referring inquiries to the appropriate sources.
– Enforce and monitor CITS parking, providing tokens for visitors as required.
– Provide general administrative duties as required including answering the phone and the radio, using the photocopier, email and Microsoft Office for various purposes.
– Be familiar with events within the venue on any given shift and ensure all information necessary to the security of The Centre and visiting personnel is adhered to.
– Be responsible for the opening and locking up of the building as well as setting the alarm systems when required.
-Check first aid kits and ensure first aid supplies are ordered, as directed by the Production Manager.
-Ensure that dressing rooms are labelled and directions to the relevant areas are provided.
– Log all items of property which are found or reported lost at The Centre. Ensure the kitchen area is kept clean and tidy.
– Make coffee for CITS personnel and touring crew.
– Perform other administrative related duties, as assigned.
Thank you for your interest! Only those to be considered will be notified.
Centre In The Square is committed to inclusive and accessible employment practices that attract and retain individuals with disabilities and is committed to ensuring that its recruitment and assessment processes are fair and accessible. For more information visit our accessibility policy.