Centre In The Square is looking for part-time bartenders to serve patrons in the CentreStage Lounge on show nights and during private events for the 2022-2023 season. The position requires a service-oriented person with a friendly demeanor who thrives in a fast-paced work environment and values teamwork.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide excellent customer service while greeting, seating and serving patrons.
- Prepare drink orders accurately and efficiently.
- Enter orders into the Point of Sale system, create and maintain tabs, close out tables, and take payment.
- Stock and maintain all bar supplies.
- Experience in a bar setting
- Flexible work schedule, with availability during evenings and weekends
- Smart Serve Certified
Salary: $15 per hour, plus gratuities
If this position feels like a good fit for you, please send your resume to email@example.com
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those to be considered will be notified.
Centre In The Square is committed to inclusive and accessible employment practices that attract and retain individuals with disabilities and is committed to ensuring that its recruitment and assessment processes are fair and accessible. For more information visit our accessibility policy.